Replacement uPVC Windows______________________________________________________________________________________________
Sanderson Windows supply and install all types of Windows and Double Glazing and this includes wooden and plastic uPVC windows (double glazed or single glazed), secondary glazing as well as box sash windows. The quality of all windows supplied is second to none and comply with Building Control requirements through the Company being FENSA registered.
Not only do we undertake replacement windows, we also undertake the refurbishment of existing window frames if you wish to keep the character of your home or if you are prohibited from having replacement windows by restrictions from Planning Authorities.
The range of designs include casements, tilt and turn and traditional windows, Victorian sash windows with weights & spiral balances and sliders, bay windows and shaped windows (to name but a few). We offer advice on preservative treatment for wooden windows or we can offer the complete service including installation and finish. Understanding the location of the property can determine the choice of timber and use of protective finishes and preservatives and we are more than qualified to guide you with respect to this.
PLASTIC or uPVC Double Glazing
Choose from a selection of woodgrain finishes or white uPVC - casement or tilt and turn just to name a few options.
70mm double glazed window systems make your home warm and secure and add value!
Any softwood or hardwood window is tailor made to your exact requirements. Protective finishing of wood can be advised upon or undertaken.
- We can simply replace the glass only in uPVC and wooden frames if the glass has become misted up or broken or you simply want your glass units to be more thermally efficient. Services include:
- Replacement of double glazed units - this can be the GLASS ONLY if the units have simply misted up or got smashed and we use the most thermally efficient glass on the market today
- Installation of K glass for heat efficiency within the home
- Installation of leaded or georgian bar unit
- Installation of colour and bespoke design glass